Work Injury Lawyers in New Jersey
If you’ve been injured at work, you probably have a lot of questions about the workers’ compensation system. One question you may have is, “why do I need a work comp attorney?” It’s a question our group gets asked frequently. It’s also an easy question to answer. At New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group, we know how hard insurance companies and employers can make it for hurt workers like you to get benefits. We created our group with one goal in mind, to make sure hurt and suffering employees like you are given the tools they need to secure full and fair benefits.
Work Injury Attorneys in New Jersey
Many workers trust the insurance company and their employer to help them get benefits, but oftentimes realize too late that neither the insurance company or their employer had their best interest at heart. The caring work injury attorneys at New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group can walk hurt employees through every step of the work comp process to make sure they are awarded fairly. With their help, suffering workers can rest easy knowing someone is working diligently to secure them the help they need. Did you know that employees with competent legal representation typically recover up to four times more compensation than those without any legal help?
Don’t risk losing compensation for:
- Medical bills – the insurance company is required to cover 100 percent of the medical bills related to your work injury
- Lost wages – the insurance company may pay you a percentage of your weekly wages if your injury forces you to take time off
- Job displacement – the insurance company may pay you compensation if your injury forces you to change your occupation
Work Injury Lawyer in New Jersey
The skilled work injury lawyers at New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group know how a serious work injury can negatively affect you and your family’s way of life. Let them fight for you, so you can focus on getting better and back to work.
Here’s what an aggressive work injury attorney at New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group can do for you:
- Determine if your denied or delayed claim can be disputed
- Handle your legal matters in a professional and timely manner
- Work with the courts and all involved parties to come to a reasonable agreement
- Keep the lines of communication open so you know what the status of your case is at all times
- Make sure necessary paperwork is filled out correctly and submitted on time
- Get you the best medical care possible
Work Injury Attorney in New Jersey
Even if the accident was your fault or you contributed to the accident occurring, you may be able to collect workers’ compensation benefits. For more information about your legal rights and to learn if you are eligible to collect work comp benefits, contact New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group today. With just one call, we can connect you with a top work injury lawyer in the area. And, we don’t just hand you a number. When choosing an attorney to represent you, we carefully consider the circumstances surrounding your case and provide a referral based on the research we’ve conducted. We think you’ll be so pleased with our selection, we won’t ask you for a fee.
New Jersey Work Injury Lawyers
The ethical work injury attorneys at New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Attorney Group, a joint marketing program, are prepared to do whatever it takes to get you fair compensation for a work-related injury. You can contact our law group by submitting a case contact form or by calling 973-500-4010. Consultations are free and there are never any legal fees until your case is successfully settled.